Making a travel insurance claim can be a breeze when you follow our step-by-step guide.
1. If you are overseas and require emergency assistance, please call our MSIG Assist 24-Hour Hotline at (65) 6827 2728.
2. Make a police report (within 24 hours) at the place of loss. Request for a copy of the report for your claim submission.
3. Where the loss or damage occurs in the custody of an airline/cruise/train/bus operator, inform them and request for a Property Loss/Damage Irregularity Report.
4. Take photographs of the damaged items and retain the items for our inspection, if applicable.
5. In cases involving damage to property or bodily injury of a third party: a) note down the particulars of the third party b) obtain the details of the nature and extent of claim c) do not admit liability, settle or negotiate settlement without our prior approval d) immediately inform us when you receive any letter of demand, Writ of Summons, etc from the third party.