Workmen Injury Compensation
Notify Relevant Parties
- Contact your agent, broker or MSIG at +65 6827 7660 in the event of a fatal/serious injury.
- Report to the Ministry of Manpower via website: www.mom.gov.sg/iReport within 10 days of occurrence of the accident if:
- it results in death of an employee
- employee is unfit for work for more than 3 days
- employee is hospitalised for at least 24 hours
- employee contracts an occupational disease and has receipt of the written diagnosis from a medical practitioner.
- You may download a copy of the claim form or request for a copy of the form to be sent to you.
- Should an injured worker or dependant of the deceased worker file a claim against you under Common Law:
- do not admit liability, settle or negotiate settlement without our prior approval
- forward to us immediately any letter of demand, Writ of Summons, etc.
- Complete the claim form and submit it with all the necessary supporting documents to us.
Supporting Documents for Workmen Injury Compensation Claim
You can help us to expedite your claim by providing the required documents promptly.
We will contact you for any additional documents that may be required.