Important Notice: Precautionary and BCP Measures at MSIG in response to the Covid-19 Situation
To safeguard the health and well-being of our customers and our staff, we have implemented these precautionary measures:
- Hand sanitisers are available for use in our office
- Face masks are distributed to our frontline colleagues
- Our staff are reminded regularly to observe personal hygiene
- We carry out daily temperature taking for all staff, two times a day
- We have suspended large-scale events and gatherings, and deferred non-essential meetings
In addition to these measures, we strongly encourage customers and visitors who are feeling unwell with respiratory symptoms, to seek medical care immediately and to refrain from entering our office premise. We also encourage all customers and claimants to submit their claims and supporting documents through our online claim portals or via email.
To ensure the continuity of our services and operations, we have also started split team and work-from-home arrangements.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide further updates here should there be an unforeseen exigency where we need to temporarily close our office.
We remain committed to serving you and we thank you for your kind understanding.