Notify Relevant Parties
- At the occurrence of the incident, contact your agent, broker or MSIG at +65 6827 7660.
- Inform the Golf Club in the event of any occurrence which may give rise to a claim under your policy.
- Take photographs of the damaged items.
- In cases involving damage to property or bodily injury of a third party:
- note down the particulars of the third party
- obtain the details of the nature and extent of claim
- do not admit liability, settle or negotiate settlement without our prior approval
- immediately inform us when you receive any letter of demand, Writ of Summons, etc from the third party.
- You may download a copy of the claim form or request for the form to be sent to you.
- Complete the claim form and submit it with all the necessary supporting documents to us.
You can help us to expedite your claim by providing the required documents promptly.
We will contact you for any additional documents that may be required.
If you have purchased your golf insurance through your golf club, please refer to their website for information.
Yes, our Golfer’s Insurance covers your legal liability towards third party for bodily injury and accidental loss or damage to the third party property under Section 1 – Liability to the Public.
Yes, please lodge a police report at the place of loss immediately.
If you are outside of Singapore and are unable to make a police report for valid reasons, please make a police report immediately upon your return to Singapore.
No, loss or damage to your golf club is only covered if it occurs at any golf course or driving range.
We will reimburse, repair or replace the damaged/lost golfing equipment provided the damage/loss occurred at any golf course or driving range.
Generally, we will apply a 20% depreciation per year on the value of the golfing equipment from the date of purchase of the damaged/lost item