Should you have any queries or concerns, we’re always on hand to assist you.
Customer Centre / Main Office
4 Shenton Way #21‑01 SGX Centre 2
Customer Service Hotline +65 6827 7602
Hong Leong building office
Hong Leong Building Office
16 Raffles Quay #24‑01 Hong Leong Building
Please refer to our SGX Centre 2 office for
SMS us at 9158 1660 with the following information:
We will reply within 2 working days.
Travel, Motor and Maid insurance enquiry
Note: Currently, Mae is only able to advise on TravelEasy®, TravelEasy Pre-Ex®, Global Study, Private Motor and MaidPlus insurance products.
MSIG Holdings (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
4 Shenton Way #27‑01 SGX Centre 2, Singapore 068807
Japan (head office)
MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, Inc.
Tokyo Sumitomo Twin Building (West Tower)
Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited
9, Kanda‑Surugadai 3 Chome
Product enquiry form
Update personal particulars
Guides & How‑To’s
Your one-stop guide to all your queries regarding claims submission,
corporate employee scheme and updating of personal particulars.
If you have registered an online account on our Customer Portal, mConnect, please login here to submit your claims. You can also start to create an account today and enjoy the benefits and conveniences of being a member.
Currently, our Customer Portal supports online submission for travel, home and personal accident claims.
Please click on the insurance category below for instructions on submitting a claim.
- Travel Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Maid Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Golf Insurance
If you have further questions, please submit an enquiry form here or call our Customer Services at 6827 7602.
- What is MSIG Corporate Employee Scheme?
MSIG Corporate Employee Scheme (CES) program is designed for participating companies. Employees of these participating companies get to enjoy additional discounts on insurance products under the CES program.
- How much discounts are offered?
Current promotions and offers are listed on the Login page for Corporate Employee Scheme.
- Am I eligible for MSIG CES and how do I know if my company is enrolled?
To be eligible, the company that you work in has to be enrolled in the MSIG CES program. To check if your company is enrolled to MSIG CES, you may:
- Check with your company’s HR department;
- Call us at +65 6827 2438; or
- Email us
- Is there a fee for joining the CES program?
There is no fee required for the company to enrol into the CES program. Once the company is onboarded, employees and their families can enjoy the CES benefits directly with MSIG CES program.
- My company is currently not in the MSIG CES program. How can I get my company to enrol in the program?
Your company should have a minimum of 200 employees to be eligible for the program. Please provide the contact of your company personnel here and we will be in touch within 3 working days.
- How to log in to enjoy your CES special deals?
Step 1: Select the Product you are interested in and click “Buy Online”
Step 2: Under the Get Quote page, check the box “For Corporate Staff Use” and key in your staff email address to enjoy the CES promotions where applicable.
- When do I need to inform MSIG of change of details?
If there is a change in the following areas, you will need to inform MSIG as soon as possible to avoid any disputes in the event of claims or failed delivery of information:
- Type of ID
- Contact details (email, mobile or phone number)
- Mailing address
- Why do I have to update my personal particulars via your webform when I have done it on the Customer Portal?
If you have updated your personal particulars on our Customer Portal, the changes will be reflected for policies that you have purchased or renewed on the portal. For policies that were not purchased or renewed via the portal, we will require you to also fill up the webform here to effect the change.
Alternatively, you'll be able to download the offline form here. You may email / mail / fax the completed form to us for processing.
Connecting you and your general insurance needs.
Stay on top of all your insurance matters with mConnect – our online customer & partner portals.
Simplify your life by registering an account with us and benefit from these!
- Save time on your next purchase as your information will be auto-filled
- Get quick access to your insurance, claims and purchase history
- Enjoy special promotions and rewards available only to members
- I am not a customer of MSIG / do not have a policy with MSIG but would like to register for this account. What do I have to do?
You can create an account with us upon purchase of a policy through mConnect. The login allows you to access your account information and manage your personal insurance needs while on the go.
- I have an existing policy with MSIG but I get the following error, ‘There is no matching profile’. Why can’t I register?
As we are transitioning to a new platform to serve you better your policy will be migrated over time.
We seek your understanding and patience on this matter.
- If I need assistance or has my account locked, how can I contact MSIG Insurance?
Please contact us at 6827 7602 (Monday – Friday, 8.45 am – 5.30 pm) or email us. You may also call your MSIG Insurance representative for assistance.
- If I forget my User ID/Password, what should I do?
At the Log In screen, we have provided you with a facility to re-activate your User ID and Password online or contact us. For security reasons, we will request certain information for identity verification.
Please note that User IDs cannot be changed once the account is created successfully.
- I have changed my mobile number and am unable to receive my OTP to log into my registered account. How do I update my mobile number?
Please update your mobile number using our webform or email us the request.
An SMS or email will be sent to you within 3 working days once your mobile number is updated successfully.
- How can I make or request changes on my policy if I cannot register?
- How can I retrieve my saved quote online as I do not have a Customer Portal/ mConnect account?
You can retrieve the saved quote via the email link we sent you.