Notify Relevant Parties
- At the occurrence of the incident, contact your agent, broker or MSIG at +65 6827 7660.
- Make a police report if the loss or damage is due to theft or burglary.
Mitigate Loss & Collect Information
- Take necessary steps to minimise further loss or damage.
- Take photographs of the damaged items and retain the items for our inspection.
- Assist and cooperate with the loss adjuster who may be sent to assess the situation.
- In cases involving damage to property or bodily injury of a third party:
- note down the particulars of the third party
- obtain the details of the nature and extent of claim
- do not admit liability, settle or negotiate settlement without our prior approval
- immediately inform us when you receive any letter of demand, Writ of Summons, etc. from the third party.
- You may submit your claim notification online, download a copy of the claim form or request for the form to be sent to you.
- Submit your claim online to receive your claims payment faster and hassle-free through FAST or PayNow payment options.
- Complete the claim form and submit it with all the necessary supporting documents to us.
You can help us to expedite your claim by providing the required documents promptly.
We will contact you for any additional documents that may be required.
Yes, you are required to make a police report in order to file a claim.
Please take immediate steps to mitigate the loss and prevent further damage by separating the dry and undamaged contents from the wet or burnt items.
Please also call us at 6827 7660 and we will send a loss adjuster to inspect the damaged property and assess your loss.
No, our policy covers for theft or attempted theft accompanied by violent or forcible entry into your home. Since your bicycle was not parked within your home and there was no violent and/or forced entry into your home, the loss of your bicycle is not payable under the policy.