Notify Relevant Parties
- At the occurrence of the incident, contact your agent, broker or MSIG at +65 6827 7660.
- Make a police report if there is a fatal/serious injury or evidence of criminal or malicious act involved.
- You may download a copy of the claim form or request for the form to be sent to you.
- You should request the attending doctor to complete the “Medical Report” section of the claim form if you are submitting a claim for medical expenses. Please note that claimants are required to bear the fee for obtaining the report.
- Complete the claim form and submit it with all the necessary supporting documents to us.
We will contact you for any additional documents that may be required.
You can help us to expedite your claim by providing the required documents promptly.
No, MaidPlus only pays for hospitalisation and surgical fees incurred as a result of illnesses and accidents.
Yes, we will reimburse the medical, surgical, hospital, nursing home or massage expenses incurred and certified as essential by a Medical Practitioner as a sole result of an accidental injury.
No, we do not offer an LOG. Please pay the hospitalisation bill and submit the receipt with other supporting documents for reimbursement. Please see the checklist above for the supporting documents required.
No, the medical report fee is to be paid by you as part of the claim supporting documents.
When your maid is hospitalised for an injury or illness, we will pay you a fixed sum per day for the period stated in the policy (subject to the sum insured limit) as long as the hospital and surgical expenses under Section 2 of the MaidPlus policy are payable.
The benefit is payable for every 24 hours that the maid is confined at a hospital.
Yes, we will reimburse you the actual repatriation expenses incurred in the burial or cremation of the maid and/or the conveyance of body or ashes to her country of origin from Singapore. Please submit a detailed account of the expenses with supporting bills for our approval.